1930’s silk slip
Darling piece of 1930’s lingerie slip dress made out of champagne silk, and some intricate embroidery detail at the bust. Very simple cut, all of that in a flattering bias cut that will drape on your figure beautifully.
Please take into consideration that 30’s slip dresses are very very hard to find in perfect condition, they always seem to have some stains and rips etc. This one has no rips and it is in very good condition overall but has 2 small brown stains at the bottom parte of the dress that I haven’t been able to remove. Feel free to ask me photos about them.
– Unlabeled. No composition tag and unsized.
– Real size: Best for size Small or Medium (EUR 36/38.) Stretchy fabric.
– Our model Claire’s measurements are: 34/26/35 inches; 86/66/89cm and 5’8inches (1,72cm) tall.
– No closures: You’ll need to be able to pull this on over your head.
– Composition: 100% silk.
– Bought in L.A, March 2019.
– Very Good vintage condition except for the previously mentioned stains.