Insane swimsuit by the Spanish designer Andrés Sardá.
Completely black with an asymmetrical design and holes all over, therefore be ready to have a polkadots tan.
Even though it’s completely sheer-cut out it covers all the appropriate spots. Great quality.
Also great as a bodysuit with your favourite pants. You will love it!
About the designer: Andrés Sardá is a swimwear-lingerie Spanish designer (or textile engineer, in this case) that founded his brand in 1962. Since then they have been creating really really really gorgeous and sophisticated pieces, like this 1990’s swimsuit.
– Label reads: “University by Andrés Sardá”
– Composition: 80% Polyamide; 20% Elasthane.
– Marked size: USA 36; GB 36; D 80; France 95.
– Real size: EUR 36-38 or Small-Medium. Fabric has tons of stretch.
– No adjustable straps
– Bought in Spain. Summer 2016.
– Made in Spain.
– Perfect Vintage condition.