19th Century Majorcan Blouse
Well here’s something that could be in a Museum: a stunning cream color blouse with some pirate vibes al over.
Button down, the buttons are made out of mother of pearl. Epic V cut at the back and fitted waist. The fabric is a mixture of silk and cotton.
This piece was made somewhere in the late 19th century in Mallorca, Spain. Used to be worn as part of a “Sunday” outfit to go for walks for upper class lady.
Enjoy having such an unique piece.
– Obviously this piece has no tags or labels and has been all handmade.
– Size: Best for Small or Medium (EUR 36-38).
– No pockets. Fully lined.
– No composition tag but it’s cotton and silk.
– Made (and bought) in Majorca, Spain.
– Fabric is in perfect condition with no holes. There’s a stain in the lining (not visible when worn) and a brownish out at one sleeve, that doesn’t bother the over all look at all but it0’s there. Taking into consideration that this piece is much older than you or I will ever be, I would say it’s in very very good condition. If you would like to see a picture of the stain please contact me and I’ll send it to you (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We have a shipping flat rate in case there’s anything else you would like.