Classic and timeless sunglasses by Armani.
Brown tortoise shell framing that contrasts with etched antique gold that wraps each lens and forms the nose bridge and each of the etched metal hinges. A unique Armani design that immediately captures attention.
The subtle etching of the antique gold hinges is a nice added feature that draws the eye to the Giorgio Armani logo on each ear stem near the hinge points.
Perfect geometry, very detailed finish of the wielding, beautiful italian craftsmanship.
In conclusion, the only sunglasses pair you will ever need from now on.
– Label reads: “Giorgio Armani”
– Composition: Acetate.
– Unfortunately I don’t have the matching case.
– Bought in Paris. May 2017.
– Made in Italy in the 1990s.
– Perfect condition. Flawless.