Make the perfect entrance to any event in this 90’s black dress by the French designer Fayçal Amor (Founder of Plein Sud)
This elegant dress features a low cut back. Fabric falls down beautifully, bias cut, and it’s very very long, floor lenght with a trail.
Faux leather neckline which is adjustable on the back with two silver-colored metal rings, and again a faux leather girdle at the back.
– Label reads: “Amor Paris; Fayçal Amor”
– No marked size.
– Real size: best for Small (EUR 36).
– Great for taller frames.
– Composition tag has been cut off but it’s a silk, viscose and polyester blend.
– The “leather” part is synthetic.
– As a reference, our model Amalia is 1,68cm tall; her bust is 90cm, waist 60 and hip 88.
– Perfect Vintage condition. Flawless.