The Night We Met
Vintage black fancy dress by the American designer Tadashi.
Bodyfitting silhouette that will embrace your curves in the sexiest way but having at the same time a lot of support and feels comfortable. Leg slit, long sheer sleeves and a black ribbon on each sleeve too.
Vintage, dates back to the late ’80s.
This dress is really tasteful and therefore it can be worn on numerous summer occasions.
Just stunning. I love love love this dress.
– Label reads: “Alberta Ferreti” but sold by “Fred Haymann Beverly Hills”
– Marked size: I 42; D 36; France 36; GB 8.
– Size: S (EUR 36/38.) Fabric has stretch and fits best on taller frames.
– Composition: 75% Rayon; 25% Polyester.
– Made in the USA..
– Bought in L.A. April 2019.
– Very Good Vintage condition.