Cozy two pieces set: top and pencil skirt.
Dating from the 90’s, this set is more than ready to walk with you every upcoming fall and winter.
Multiple choices of wear, together or separate. So special, and the quality is great too, with it’s soft wool & mohair composition.
– Label reads: “Don Algodón”. A Spanish brand that got big during the ’90s because of their good and afforable-ish clothing but got killed by the Fast Fashion industry.
– Marked size: Top 42; skirt size 40.
– Real size: Medium or Large (EUR 38/40).
– Skirt measurements: 35cm waist; 53cm total length.
– Skirt is fully lined, top isn’t.
– Composition: 52% Wool, 42% Mohair, 5% Polyamide.
– Bought in Barcelona, Spain. March 2016.
– Perfect vintage condition. No noted flaws.
Please note: we have a shipping flat rate in case there’s anything else you may like.