A Good Idea by Moschino Couture
Jennifer wearing this rare vintage (late 1980’s) Moschino jacket, which is like the Holy Grail for the Moschino fans.
The cut is like a bolero jacket, slightly cropped and with shoulder pads.
The detail that makes the strength of this beautiful statement piece are the buttons: a row of bulbs, tweezers, coins buttons for each sides, making this piece even more unique, giving it the Moschino touch!
Amazing quality and kept in a wonderful condition… Your chance to have this most coveted piece of art.
– Label reads: “Moschino Milano”
– Marked size: Italy 42; D 38, France 38, GB 10; USA 8.
– Real size: EUR 36/38/40. Best for size Small or Medium.
– Composition: Acetate & Viscose.
– Fully lined. Lining with a fun print representing coins and bills.
– Made in Italy.
– Bought in Spain, summer 2017.
– Perfect vintage condition: fabric, stitching and colours all in excellent condition (no marks or damage)