David Delfín Dress
Amazing dress dating from one of the first collections of the Spanish designer David Delfín, circa 2000’s
“Deconstruction of a shirt and a dress”: Black and white, asymmetrical design and an “unattached” shirt collar. Body fitting silhouette.
A collector’s item that will be a huge success when wearing it, promise.
Breathtaking, minimal and elegant. Works for any occasion, day or night.
– Label reads: “David Delfín”
– Marked size: L.
– Real size: EUR 38. Medium. Fabric has stretch.
– Composition: 95% Cotton, 5% Elasthane.
– Buttons closure at the front. Small pocket at the chest.
– Made in Portugal.
– Bought in Madrid, Spain. Winter 2016.
– Very good condition.