Florence’s Tunic Dress
Flowing nylon kaftan gown in cream color dating from the 70’s.
Long dress (floor length), lightweight and beautifully draped that gives it a great movement. Button up shirt collar and wide puffy sleeves that have an elbow-length.
Insane find, extremely comfy and perfect to pull off for that chic boho glam look for the holidays or to feel like a Grecian goddess.
Florence and the Machine meets Studio 54. No words to describe how much I love this dress.
– Label reads: “Yves St. Marc”
– Soft and stretchy fabric with a great fall.
– One size fits all. Caftans loose shape flatter many sizes and shapes.
– Good vintage condition. Preworn.
– Made in the U.S.A.
– Bought in a vintage store in N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs. November 2015.