Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Girls just wanna have fun… and a dress like this, I guess.
Made in the USA in the 80s by Karen Okeda for “Climax”. Passion red, ruffled architectonical hem and draped bodice and a massive red flower at one shoulder, that of course reminds us to Carrie Bradshaw…
– Label reads: “For David Howard, Climax. Karen Okada”.
– Composition: 100% polyester.
– Markdes size: 6/7.
– Real size: it adjusts to different sizes and body types. Our model Zaira was a small but I would recommend for a Medium. Stretchy fabric.
– Made in California.
– Bought in California. May 2019.
– There have been some little “hooks”on the fabric but very good Vintage condition overall. No stains or holes.