1988 Gaultier Junior
Iconic leopard print jacket from 1989 Junior Gaultier collection. With lightly flared peplum detailing and oversized sleeves.
Features a row of 5 Junior Gaultier logo buttons and two patch pockets at the bust.
Very beautiful tailored fit, very fitted at the waist creating a hourglass effect. Such an iconic piece that got a lot of coverage in high fashion magazines back in 1989: it made the cover of Vogue Paris and in the pages of Elle Spain.
Your chance to have this most coveted piece of art.
– Label reads: “Gaultier Junior”
– Marked size: Italy 42; D 38, France 40, GB 10; USA 8.
– Real size: Best for size XS or Small, EUR 36.
32 waist side to side,
47 armpit to armpit,
46 shoulder to shoulder.
55 total length
– Composition: 100% cotton.
– Made in Italy.
– Perfect vintage condition EXCEPT for a brown stain at the interior that hasn’t been possible to remove when dry cleaning, and another one in one sleeve. Please see last 2 photographs for close ups.