Pink by Gaultier
Pink mesh sweater by the one and only Jean Paul Gaultier. Ultra soft Angora wool puffy sleeves and neckline.
Dating from the 90’s, belongs to his “Maille” Collection.
About the designer: There’s so much that could be said about the amazing Jean Paul Gaultier but focusing his tattoo garments which he used to explore the concepts of nudity and eroticism by transforming materials into a second skin. His printed tattoo garments in stretch tulle explore the potential of the “trompe l’oeil” (to deceive the eye) creating clothes that reveal or show off what normally would be concealed.
These vintage stretchy mesh tops by Jean-Paul Gaultier are highly collectable and represent very well his humor, detail and eccentricity.
– Label reads: “Jean Paul Gaultier Maille”
– No marked size.
– Real size: Small or Medium. Stretchy mesh fabric.
– No composition tag but it’s mesh material, 100% polyester/nylon
– Made in Italy.
– Bought in Paris. Winter 2014.
– Very good Vintage condition.
Please note: we have a shipping flat rate in case there’s anything else you may like.