Gianfranco Ferré Suit
There’s nothing that I like more than a suit. And if it’s this cute and special, then well, it must be heaven.
By the Italian designer Gianfranco Ferré from the early 2000s. It’s made of super soft wool, very comfy to wear.
Broken white with a black vertical stitching as if it was a striped suit.
– Label reads: “GF Ferré”
– Composition: 82% Pure Virgin Wool; 18% Acetate.
– Marked size: 28/42.
– Real size: Best for size Medium (EUR 38 or 40)
– Pants measurements: 41cm waist. Zips down the waist. No pockets.
– Blazer: Wide lapel. Two bucket pockets. Oversized fit.
– Blazer is fully lined. Pants are unlined.
– Made in Italy.
– Bought in Paris from a private collection. April 2017.
– Condition: New with tags.
Please note: We have a shipping flat rate in case there’s anything else you may like.