Old Hollywood Glamour written (literally) over this glamorous maxi dress. And I mean literally because it used to belong to the personal collection of an 60s-70s Hollywood wardrobe designer.
Beautifully made, in a very flattering cut: empire waist: fitted bodice and flowing, sweeping skirt.
Long sleeves, high neck and that lovely golden beaded “belt” at the waist.
– Label reads: “Claire Ann”
– Size Medium (fits for EUR 36/38/40).
– Long and loose fit through the hips.
– Composition: 100% Polyester.
– Zips up back.
– Bought in Los Ángeles, California, April 2019 from the mentioned personal collection.
– Very very good Vintage condition.