1970’s peasant maxi skirt by Lanvin. High waisted and very long. Features such a beautiful fall and movement.
– Label reads: “Lanvin”
– No marked size.
– Real size: Best for a Medium, great for taller frames.
– Measurements: 35cm waist. No stretch at the waist.
– Our model was wearing it pinned.
– Closes with a zipper and button.
– Composition tag has been cut off but it’s mostly cotton and with some wool.
– Made in France.
– Bought in Paris. Summer 2017.
– Very good Vintage Condition. Flawless.