Cannes by Lolita Lempicka
After all this years shopping for vintage, this brown polkadots set is definetly one of my favorite finds.
A highly smart and fresh three pieces silk set by the French designer Lolita Lempicka.
Vintage, dating from the early ’90s.
– The shirt is a dream: 100% silk, sheer and flowy, accordion style. It has one stone button at the front. The prettiest button I’ve ever seen.
– Skirt: High waisted, knee length, comfy and also flowy.
Zip closure at the back and stretchy waistband. 33cm waist.
– Bralette: Cropped length, underwire for better support, adjustable shoulder straps and hook closure at the back.
This piece would look amazing by itself with high waisted jeans and a structured Vintage blazer.
It fits for those with bigger breasts but if it’s too big for you it will be super easy to tailor in. On the model it was pinned at the back.
Each piece is great by itself, wear them separate or together making an epic outfit.
Amazing quality. Amazing everything. I will probably cry when shipping this.
– Label reads: “Lolita Lempicka Paris” at the shirt. (skirt and top. don’t have the tag anymore)
– Composition: 100% Silk.
– No marked size.
– Real size: best for Medium or Large (EUR 38-40)
– All pieces are unlined.
– Made in France.
– Bought during a “vintage shopping road trip” at the French Riviera, from a lady with an insane and luxurious collection. June 2017.
– Perfect vintage condition.