Issey Miyake Top
Architectonic pleated top by the Japanese designer Issey Miyake, from his “cauliflower line”, which represents perfectly his experimental fabrics and structural forms. The fabrication is called “stretch pleats”, which creates a waffle effect.
Green color block at the front, the back is completely neon green.
Perfect for travelling: it will never wrinkle, easy to wash and comfortable in every single way. Miyake always thinking about our comfort!
Dress it up or dress it down, you can wear it in many ways and works for any season.
– Label reads: “Issey Miyake Pleats Please”.
– Marked size: 3.
– Fits a wide range of sizes, depending on desired fit. Very stretchy.
– Composition tag: 100% Polyester.
– Bought in Paris, September 2016.
– Very Good Vintage condition.