Super-duper rare vintage and hard to find black pencil skirt by Moschino Cheap & Chic.
Featuring a surreal and very Moschino print with three graphics at the front, one of them telling us the important things in life, just in case we forget: Love, FOOD, Money, Laughter, Men and Passion.
Two other graphics at the back.
And a small slit at the side.
Just insane! No words to describe how much I love this skirt. But I’m not the only one: http://www.whowhatwear.co.uk/best-vintage-stores-moschino-love-food-money-laughter-skirt/
Please note: The size is tiny. Please check measurements before buying and ignore the marked size!
– Label reads: “Cheap and Chic by Moschino”
– Marked size: I 42; F 38; USA 10; GB 10.
– Real size: XS-Small- EUR 34-36. No stretch at the waist.
– Measurements: 30cm waist. 42cm total length.
– Fully lined. Feels very thick and solid when touching it.
– Two small pockets at the front.
– Composition: 52% Rayon; 48% Acetate.
– Made in Italy.
– Bought in Paris from a private collection (January 2015).
– Very Good Vintage condition. Flawless.