Hazelnuts Moschino Blazer
Iconic Moschino jacket from the 1990s in autumn brown wool and some Austrian reminiscences.
Best of all, the jacket has amazing details like real hazelnuts as front buttons for closure and “sad faces” with cording details and intricately carved wood buttons on each pocket.
Great autumn sturdy weight. No doubt that you will love it!
– Label reads: “Cheap and Chic by Moschino”
– Marked size: Italian 44.
– Real size: Best for a Medium.
– Composition: 100% Wool.
– Fully lined in a silky rayon blend.
– Made in Italy.
– Bought in Spain. Winter 2019.
– Perfect Vintage condition.