New York, New York by Versace
Iconic 80’s Versace jeans featuring a tribute to the city of skyscrapers.
Black and white New York theme print on front and a vibrant colourful New York theme print on back.
A great example of Gianni Versace’s amazing work and high-octane glamour: It doesn’t get more VERSACE than this!
Beautifully crafted from Italian cotton denim in flattering high waist cut with skinny leg. Also features Versace Jeans Couture signature brass detail patch on rear as well as Versace signature button and rivets, 2 side hand pockets, 2 rear pockets, zip fly closure and belt loops.
Unbelievably iconic, it has single influenced fashion of the 90’s and set the tone and style for the decade and the Versace brand itself. Think 1990’s and nothing comes more into mind than this.
A real serious fashion and Versace collector’s item.
– Label reads: “Versace Jeans Couture”
– Marked size: 40
– Real size: Best for size Small or XS (EUR 36).
– Measurements: 31cm waist.
– Composition: 97% Cotton; 3% Elastane. Fabric has some stretch and feels very comfy.
– Zipper slits at the ankles.
– Made in Italy.
– Bought from a high end Vintage collector in Venice,L.A. November 2015.
– Very good vintage condition.
Please note: we have a shipping flat rate in case there’s anything else you may like.