Eye-catching electric blue one piece swimsuit by Jantzen, a brand that was founded in 1916 in Portland, Oregon and ended up being swimwear pioneers.
High cut on the legs, mitered v pattern at the front, low back and open at the sides, this piece has a clever design to enhance the figure. Jantzen
definitely knows how to make their swimwears.
Jantzen logo (a young woman in a diving posture) featured at the left side.
Looks insane poolside or under high-waisted everything.
– Circa 1980’s or early 1990′,s can’t figure it out!
– Composition: 80% Polyamide. 20% Elasthane.
– Best for size S&M (EUR 34,36 or 38).
– Lined only at the crotch.
– Condition: New without tags.