Prom Queen Dress
Return to innocence in this bright pink long dress dating from the 1970’s.
Medieval/renaissance style maxi dress. Empire waist: fitted bodice and flowing, sweeping skirt.
Comes with a matching detachable pink sheer caplet or shawl. Wear it with or without it.
Breathtaking crossover strap design which highlights the décolletage: asymmetrical straps, stunning and original back.
Beautiful drape and color. Dress it up easily as a formal evening gown. So romantic!
– Size Medium (EUR 36/38/40).
– Long and loose fit through the hips.
– No tags, labels and unsized.
– Zips up back.
– Bought in Long Beach, California. October 2015.
– Very good vintage condition. No stains or holes.