Gorgeous long crochet dress with a bohemian aesthetic with a figure flattering silhouette and made in earth tone colours schemes. Handmade by the same person as the “1969” crochet dress.
A compulsory acquisition for any proper summer wardrobe and a must-have for any vintage lover.
Soft 100% cotton yarn in dusty summer shades crocheted into a stylish dress that works over a bikini on the beach or by a pool side, but worn with your undies would also work perfectly for summer in the city.
Feels very light when worn and has a lovely texture. The cotton used has a lustrous appearance and while being very strong, does not feel rigid in any way.
100% Handmade. This piece is one of a kind.
As a length reference you should know that our model Stephania is 1,79m.
Please note: this dress it’s a bit sheer!
– Unlabelled. Unmarked. Unsized.
– The dress is stretchy and accommodates a range of sizes (S/M/L).
– Simply hand wash and dry flat the dress to ensure it is always as beautiful as the first time you wore it.
– Bought in Paris, May 2015 to a lovely woman who had an amazing vintage collection.
– Perfect vintage condition. Flawless.