Sarouel 3 Pieces Set
Rare sarouel suit by the 80s designer Catherine Marlet.
Very high waisted belted trousers, matching top and matching shawl. All of this in such a high quality linen, striped with some discrete golden shiny threads.
One of a kind look with a three-in-one outfit. I love love love this set and I know you will too.
– Label reads: Catherine Marlet
– Composition: 100% linen.
– No marked size.
– Real size: Small, specially at the waist and ankles (very fitted ankles!). Top fits a wide range of sizes.
– Great for taller frames.
– Measurements: waist is 31cm waist measured from side to side.
– Our model’s measurements are: 82-61-91.
– Made in Morocco, bought in France.
– Very very Vintage condition, except some tiny brown oxide stains around the waist and top (see the tag photo for some examples). Doesn’t affect at all the overall look but feel free to ask for extra close up photos.