Stunning folkloric shawl , featuring beautiful woman’s portraits by the 19th century Andalusian painter Julio Romero and adorned with long fringes.
It’s NOT a skirt!
Play around with it and wear in infinite ways, I have no doubts that you will love it.
A statement acquisition for any proper wardrobe. Just put it on and olé!
Please note: The one the model is wearing is sold out. The one we have left is in burgundy red, as shown in the close up photo. Also, I’ve attached (see last photograph) an image of one of his paintings.
– Unlabelled. Unmarked. Unsized.
– Composition: 100% Cotton.
– Total length: 120cm.
– Take good care of it, specially the fringes so that they stay forever in this perfect condition.
– Made in Cádiz, Spain.
– Bought in Cádiz, Spain. Spring 2018.
– Condition: New without tags.
Please note: We have a shipping flat rate in case there’s anything else you may like.