Cadaqués Dress by Moschino
Oscar Wilde once said: “I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best”.
If you feel the same way you will love this 1990’s silk dress by Moschino Jeans.
Different shades of orange dust tone colors in vertical stripes.
Slightly scalloped at the edges and flared sleeves. Very flowy.
This dress is really tasteful and therefore it can be worn on numerous summer occasions.
Just stunning. I love love love this dress.
Please note: This dress actually comes with a matching slip dress. Wearing it you prevent the sheerness or you can wear it by itself, it looks like a classic ’90s slip dress. 2×1.
– Label reads: “Moschino Cheap and Chic”
– Marked size: I 40; D 36; France 36; GB 8.
– Size: S (EUR 36/38.) Fabric has stretch.
– Composition: 100% Silk.
– Made in Italy.
– Found in a market during a road trip at the French Riviera. June 2017.
– Perfect vintage condition. Looking flawless.