Gone, But Not Forgotten
When Murphy wrote his law saying that: “Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong” definitely hadn’t seen a girl wearing this dress.
Vibrant red silk dress with an asymmetric cut: only one thin stripe at the left shoulder, mini-dress at the front, long at the back.
Sexy slit at the side. Slightly ruffled along arm and asymmetrical neckline.
Works for every occasion but will give you a knockout look as a cocktail dress with thin strapped sandals.
– 100% silk.
– Fully lined. Lining is also 100% silk.
– Size small (or even XS). EUR 34/ 36. It has some stretch.
– Total length: 129cm at the longest.
– Shoulder strap is 30cm long.
– As a length reference you should know that our model Miranda is 1,62m.
– Bought in a vintage store in L.A. October 2015.
– Perfect condition. No stains, discolouration, loose seams, or other imperfections.