1998 Versace Dress
The mini-dress of your dreams, nothing less than by Versace Couture 1998.
Made from slinky bright blue-“purple-ish” ribbed knit with an asymmetrical design: twisted on one shoulder and mohair threads creating a yellow spider web on the other shoulder.
Body hugging silhouette and pretty short (please notice that our model was 1.80m tall)
Truly stunning piece that will blow minds at your next party. Make an entrance with it and enjoy being the envy.
No words to describe how much I love this piece, and no doubt that you will too!
A little bit of history: Gianni Versace was murdered in 1997 and this dress dates from 1998, therefore it belongs to Donatella’s first show by herself.
Erin O’Connor wore it at the campaign pictures, photographed by the one and only Richard Avedon.
– Label reads: “Versace Couture”
– Composition: 94% Viscose, 4% Mohair, 2% Nylon.
– Real size: S/M (EUR 36/38.)
– Total length: 88cm.
– Made in Italy
– Bought in Spain, from a high end vintage collector. Winter 2016.
– Perfect condition. Looks like new.