“Like a Prayer” by Versace
Catholicism never looked as good as in this awesome jeans by Gianne Versace, featuring printed archbishops all over in a bright explosion of colors.
Dating from 1992 Fall-Winter collection, worn by Helena Christensen in the campaign- as shown in the photo.
A great example of Gianni Versace’s amazing work and high-octane glamour: It doesn’t get more VERSACE than this!
Beautifully crafted from Italian cotton denim in flattering high waist cut with tapered leg. Also features Versace Jeans Couture signature brass detail patch on rear as well as Versace signature button and rivets, 2 side hand pockets, 2 rear pockets, zip fly closure and belt loops.
Unbelievably iconic, it has single influenced fashion of the 90’s and set the tone and style for the decade and the Versace brand itself. Think 1990’s and nothing comes more into mind than this.
A real serious fashion and Versace collector’s item.
Please note: The Versace Jeans Couture signature brass detail patch on rear appears washed out, as shown in the last photo (priced accordingly)
– Label reads: “Gianni Versace Couture”
– Marked size: 40
– Real size: Small or Medium; EUR 36-38.
– Measurements: 34cm waist.
– No composition tag, but it’s cotton.
– Zipper slits at the ankles.
– Made in Italy.
– Bought from a high end Vintage collector in Venice,L.A. November 2015.
– Good vintage condition, showing some signs of wear.