Stunning 1970s cocktail dress in a bright shade of yellow and metallic rings at the bust, and the most amazing back complete the look.
Undoubtedly an unique and fun evening dress.
Please Note: This dress was too big for our model, specially at the bust, therefore she had it pinned at the back.
– Label reads: “Arlette Beressi”
– No composition tag.
– No marked size.
– Real size: Best for a Medium (EUR 38).
– Fully lined.
– There is a back zipper and hook and eye at the back.
– Measurements: 35cm waist from side to side and 40cm at the bust.
– Made (and bought) in France.
– Very good Vintage condition. No rips or holes etc but some tiny stains around the hem that don’t affect at all the overall look.